About the workshop:
COVID has profoundly challenged us all. We’ve had to change our business models and create new ways to be effective. We’ve had to learn and teach new technologies on the fly, redefine ourselves, stay forward-focused and open to possibilities.
An overarching question for many of us has been: “How do we effectively translate and integrate high touch, deeply impactful, individual and group self-discovery activities into the online environment?”
Our 3-hour experiential session will focus on answers, approaches and practices discovered from a series of forty-four weekly community of practice zoom casts entitled “Taking Your High Touch Businesses Online”. The series, developed and conducted by Jim White, involved a cohort of teachers, psychiatrists, grief counselors, workshop facilitators, somatic educators, yoga instructors, clergy, fine artists and lawyers.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Explore 8 self-discovery activities that adapt well to the Zoom platform
- Fully experience the power of two mind-body, self-discovery modules
- Make integrative linkages between the Mind-Body Experiences (MBEs) and their work
- Strengthen and deepen their personal and professional connections.
This is a 3-hour online workshop. It will take place from 12:00pm to 3:00pm EST.About the Presenter
Jim White is an organization development consultant, leadership trainer, and neuroscience enthusiast who is passionate about translating behavioral-science breakthroughs into actionable practices for individuals, groups, and teams. He has provided technical assistance and workshops in 22 countries, served as Director of Training for the Peace Corps, assisted NASA in the integration of somatic practices into their staff development programs, and teaches principles of neuro-leadership at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. Jim is on the faculty of Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health where he facilitates trainings on Designing and Leading Transformation Workshops.
Jim is a Certified Virtual Facilitator, a Certified True Colors Facilitator and holds a master’s degree in Transformational Leadership and Social Change. He is co-author of “Designing and Leading Life-Changing Workshops; Creating the Conditions for Transformation in Your Groups, Trainings and Retreats”, published in December 2020. Jim has taught ballroom dancing and, in his leisure, herds three cats.Website:Life-Changing Workshops
ONLINE WORKSHOP REMINDERS
- No refunds or credits for registration cancellations.
- Registration closes at midnight the day before the workshop.
- Registered participants will receive instructions for joining the live session and any additional details 1 day in advance and the morning of the event. Please be sure to look for the link in your email.
- Workshops begin promptly at 12:00PM EST. Please log on at least 15 minutes in advance to ensure your internet connections, audio and other settings are functioning properly.
- MAFN Members have access to all online workshop recordings via the MAFN website.
- For registration or membership questions contact email@example.com.